Skip to content
Wednesday, May 20
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
Home>>World>>‘We Will Relentlessly Pursue ISIS:’ US President Joe Biden Responds To New Orleans Terror Attack
World

‘We Will Relentlessly Pursue ISIS:’ US President Joe Biden Responds To New Orleans Terror Attack

international media news
January 4, 2025 108 Views0

United States President Joe Biden  reassured that US will relentlessly pursue ISIS and other terrorist organisations. His declaration came after the terrorist attack in New, Orleans where an ISIS supporter rammed a car into a crowd during New Year’s celebrations.

“We are going to relentlessly pursue ISIS and other terrorist organisations where they are and they will find no safe husher here,” Biden said.

Biden informed that 15 people, including the attacker, had been killed in the attack. He then assured that no one else was involved in the attack.

What Did Biden Say?

“The number of people killed in New Orleans has risen to 15, including the attacker, 35 people were injured. Today the FBI briefed me that as of now, we have no information that anyone else is involved in the attack. They’ve established that the attacker was the same person who planted the explosives in those ice coolers in two nearby locations in the French Quarter just a few hours before he rammed into the crowd with his vehicle,” Biden added.

Biden further reiterated that the attacker Shamsud-Din Jabbar from whose vehicle an ISIS flag was found, has indicated his support for the terrorist organisations in the videos he made.

“As I said yesterday, the attacker posted several videos just several hours before the attack indicating his strong support for ISIS. Federal law enforcement and the intelligence community are actively investigating any foreign or domestic contacts and connections that could possibly be relevant to the attack,” Biden reinstated.

New Orleans Attacker Planted Remote IED Detonator

Furthermore, he informed that the New Orleans attacker had a remote detonator in his vehicle to set off Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) that he planted in the ice coolers in the French Quarter before ramming his car into the crown on Bourbon street.

Lone Wolf Attacker

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) said that the driver behind the New Orleans attack, Shamsud-Din Jabbar was lone wolf terrorist with no known accomplices and he supported Islamic State (ISIS).

Deputy Assistant FBI Director Christopher Raia, in a press conference, informed that the attacker, Shamsud Din Jabbar, had posted videos on social media platforms where he proclaimed his support for ISIS. The attacker was also concerned that if he only harmed his family and friends then the news headline would not focus on “war between the believers and disbelievers.”

Share:

Previous Post

Central Delhi Raid Nets Rs 20 Lakh From Online Cricket Betting Operation – Check Report

Next Post

EPFO New Rules 2025: When You Can Start Withdrawing Money From ATMs? Equity Investments To Apps – Top 5 Changes To Impact Your Account

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent News

  • Trump makes big statement, says attack on Iran put on hold upon request from…, issues fresh warning to Tehran
  • ‘He has been an absolute legend of the game…’: Mark Boucher’s emotional tribute to MS Dhoni after CSK vs SRH IPL 2026 clash
  • Supreme Court allows Euthanasia of rabid and aggressive stray dogs
  • ‘Bastar is now Naxal-free’: HM Amit Shah on Naxalism in Chhattisgarh
  • Amul celebrates Saif Ali Khan’s ‘Kartavya’ with ‘Buttervya’ topical!

Latest News

Trump makes big statement, says attack on Iran put on hold upon request from…, issues fresh warning to Tehran

international media news
May 20, 2026

US President Donald Trump has said he is putting a planned military strike on Iran on hold after dir

‘He has been an absolute legend of the game…’: Mark Boucher’s emotional tribute to MS Dhoni after CSK vs SRH IPL 2026 clash

international media news
May 20, 2026

Supreme Court allows Euthanasia of rabid and aggressive stray dogs

international media news
May 20, 2026

‘Bastar is now Naxal-free’: HM Amit Shah on Naxalism in Chhattisgarh

international media news
May 20, 2026

Latest News

Trump makes big statement, says attack on Iran put on hold upon request from…, issues fresh warning to Tehran

international media news
May 20, 2026

‘He has been an absolute legend of the game…’: Mark Boucher’s emotional tribute to MS Dhoni after CSK vs SRH IPL 2026 clash

international media news
May 20, 2026

Popular Categories

  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Quick Links

  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
All Rights Reserved © International Media News | Website By - Hurl Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | WordPress Theme Ultra News