Skip to content
Sunday, May 24
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
Home>>India>>MUDA Land Scam: Karnataka CM’s Wife Parvathi Offers To Return 14 Plots, Siddaramaiah ‘Surprised’
India

MUDA Land Scam: Karnataka CM’s Wife Parvathi Offers To Return 14 Plots, Siddaramaiah ‘Surprised’

international media news
October 2, 2024 91 Views0

In the latest development to the MUDA land allotment scam, Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah’s wife, Parvathi Siddaramaiah, will return 14 plots she had been doled out in Mysuru’s upscale Vijayanagar locality.

In a letter to the BBMP commissioner, Parvathi said: “I am ready to return the 14 plots by canceling the sale deed. I want MUDA to take back these plots, and I request you to act on this as soon as possible.”

letter Follows An Investigation To Illegal Activities

This letter follows an investigation into alleged illegal activities by her husband over the allotment of 14 prime plots in Mysuru by MUDA to her. The Karnataka Lokayukta police recently filed a case against the Chief Minister and Parvathi regarding the dubious deals concerning the land. She was given the plots as a return for her 3 acres and 16 guntas of land in Kesare village.

Siddaramaiah Took To Social Media To Share The Decision

CM Siddaramaiah, through social media, shared that he was taken aback by his wife’s decision. He added that Parvathi suffered a lot because of what he called a politically motivated attack against him. He said he regrets involving her in this political situation and criticizes the mental stress she has had to endure.

“My wife, Parvati, has returned the plots of land that were taken without compensation from the land acquired by the MUDA in Mysore. My stand has always been that we should fight against this injustice without giving into it,” Siddaramaiah said on X.

He said, “My wife, suffering from the political conspiracy against me, suddenly decided to return the plots. I regret she has been mentally harassed because of this political vendetta against me. She has been distant from politics for the last 40 years, and her only interest was family.”

Share:

Previous Post

Operation ‘Northern Arrows’: IDF Conducts Targeted Raids To Safeguard Citizens In Northern Israel

Next Post

This Pakistani Drama Becomes The Fastest To Cross 2 Billion Views; And Its Not ‘Kabhi Main Kabhi Tum’ Or ‘Tere Bin’

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent News

  • Top terror chiefs attend funeral of Pulwama attack mastermind, Hamza Burhan, in Islamabad
  • Michael Jackson’s 2005 trial revisited in Netflix docuseries ‘Michael Jackson: The Verdict’
  • US depleted half of Pentagon’s missile interceptors defending Israel: Report
  • Abhishek Sharma scripts IPL history vs RCB, becomes second player in the world to…
  • RBI’s dividend to Govt expected to surpass earlier record of Rs 2.7 lakh crore

Latest News

Top terror chiefs attend funeral of Pulwama attack mastermind, Hamza Burhan, in Islamabad

international media news
May 24, 2026

The funeral of Hamza Burhan, one of the alleged masterminds behind the 2019 Pulwama attack, drew a g

Michael Jackson’s 2005 trial revisited in Netflix docuseries ‘Michael Jackson: The Verdict’

international media news
May 24, 2026

US depleted half of Pentagon’s missile interceptors defending Israel: Report

international media news
May 24, 2026

Abhishek Sharma scripts IPL history vs RCB, becomes second player in the world to…

international media news
May 24, 2026

Latest News

Top terror chiefs attend funeral of Pulwama attack mastermind, Hamza Burhan, in Islamabad

international media news
May 24, 2026

Michael Jackson’s 2005 trial revisited in Netflix docuseries ‘Michael Jackson: The Verdict’

international media news
May 24, 2026

Popular Categories

  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Quick Links

  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
All Rights Reserved © International Media News | Website By - Hurl Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | WordPress Theme Ultra News