Skip to content
Sunday, May 24
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
Home>>India>>Viral ‘Cockroach Janta Party’ website taken down, Founder Abhijeet Dipke slams govt after website goes offline, calls it…
India

Viral ‘Cockroach Janta Party’ website taken down, Founder Abhijeet Dipke slams govt after website goes offline, calls it…

international media news
May 24, 2026 7 Views0

he viral “Cockroach Janta Party” website was taken down on Saturday, according to founder Abhijeet Dipke. He accused the BJP-led central government of acting in a “dictatorial” manner and trying to silence young voices online. The meme-based digital movement had become popular among Millennials and Gen Z users for its sarcastic humour, memes, and anti-establishment commentary.

‘10 Lakh Cockroaches Signed Up’

Dipke claimed that nearly 10 lakh people had registered as members on the website before it went offline. Posting on X, he said, “The government has taken down our iconic website. 10 lakh cockroaches had signed up on our website as members.”

‘Why Is the Government Scared of Cockroaches?’

Dipke alleged that the government was attempting to suppress online expression and youth-led criticism. He wrote, “Why is the government so scared of cockroaches? This dictatorial behaviour is opening the eyes of India’s youth.”

He further added that the group would continue its movement despite the website shutdown, saying, “Cockroaches never die.” The post quickly went viral on social media platforms, drawing more attention to the online campaign.

Movement Linked to NEET-UG Controversy

The controversy comes amid growing anger over the alleged NEET-UG paper leak case, which has sparked protests and concern among medical aspirants across India. Dipke linked the removal of the website to the campaign seeking accountability in the examination controversy.

Earlier, he had also claimed that both his Instagram account and the party’s social media page were hacked, further fuelling online discussions.

How the ‘Cockroach Janta Party’ Went Viral

The “Cockroach Janta Party” trend first gained traction online after controversy surrounding remarks allegedly linked to Surya Kant during a court hearing. The movement later evolved into a larger internet-driven protest space filled with political satire, humour, and criticism, especially among younger social media users.

However, CJI Surya Kant later clarified that his “cockroach” remark had been misquoted and said it referred only to people entering professions using “fake and bogus degrees.”

 

Share:

Previous Post

India’s equity inflows rebound in April as SIPs favour large caps

Next Post

‘Sabhyata ka crash course seekh lo’: Iran takes dig at Rubio as he lands in Delhi on high-profile visit

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent News

  • Top terror chiefs attend funeral of Pulwama attack mastermind, Hamza Burhan, in Islamabad
  • Michael Jackson’s 2005 trial revisited in Netflix docuseries ‘Michael Jackson: The Verdict’
  • US depleted half of Pentagon’s missile interceptors defending Israel: Report
  • Abhishek Sharma scripts IPL history vs RCB, becomes second player in the world to…
  • RBI’s dividend to Govt expected to surpass earlier record of Rs 2.7 lakh crore

Latest News

Top terror chiefs attend funeral of Pulwama attack mastermind, Hamza Burhan, in Islamabad

international media news
May 24, 2026

The funeral of Hamza Burhan, one of the alleged masterminds behind the 2019 Pulwama attack, drew a g

Michael Jackson’s 2005 trial revisited in Netflix docuseries ‘Michael Jackson: The Verdict’

international media news
May 24, 2026

US depleted half of Pentagon’s missile interceptors defending Israel: Report

international media news
May 24, 2026

Abhishek Sharma scripts IPL history vs RCB, becomes second player in the world to…

international media news
May 24, 2026

Latest News

Top terror chiefs attend funeral of Pulwama attack mastermind, Hamza Burhan, in Islamabad

international media news
May 24, 2026

Michael Jackson’s 2005 trial revisited in Netflix docuseries ‘Michael Jackson: The Verdict’

international media news
May 24, 2026

Popular Categories

  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Quick Links

  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
All Rights Reserved © International Media News | Website By - Hurl Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | WordPress Theme Ultra News