Skip to content
Wednesday, May 20
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
Home>>India>>Security Forces Kill 3 Naxals In Chhattisgarh’s…
India

Security Forces Kill 3 Naxals In Chhattisgarh’s…

international media news
January 13, 2025 86 Views0

At least three Naxalites have been killed in an encounter with security forces on Sunday in Chhattisgarh’s Bijapur district, said Bijapur Police.

The security personnel have also recovered several automatic and other weapons and explosives from the forests under the National Park area of Bijapur district.
Currently, a search operation is going on in the area and the security personnel are identifying the dead Naxalites.

The operation was carried out after the team of security personnel received intelligence of the presence of Maoists in the forests under the National Park area of Bijapur district. Acting on the information, a team of security forces left for an anti-Maoist operation.

The Bijapur Police said that detailed information will be released after the operation is completed.
Earlier on Saturday, a Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) jawan was injured as an improvised explosive device (IED) laid down by the Naxalites exploded in Chhattisgarh’s Bijapur district, officials said.
This happened after a team of CRPF from 196 Battalion Mahadev Ghat had left for the forest to carry out area domination in the morning. During the operations, one jawan was injured due to an IED blast.
The injured jawan was admitted to the District Hospital Bijapur for treatment.

Earlier on Thursday, the bodies of three Naxals and several weapons were recovered from the encounter that took place at the Sukma-Bijapur border in Chhattisgarh, an official said.
“Bodies of three Naxals and weapons recovered. The search operation is still underway,” said SP Sukma Kiran Chavan.

The encounter between security forces and Naxals broke out in the forest at the Sukma-Bijapur border in Chhattisgarh on Thursday.

Eight jawans from the District Reserve Guards (DRG) and one civilian driver were killed in an IED blast triggered by the Naxalites in Chhattisgarh’s Bijapur district on Monday. 

Share:

Previous Post

Mohammed Shami IN, Jasprit Bumrah OUT: India’s Pace Attack Suffers Constant Injury Setbacks

Next Post

Unlimited 4G Data with No Extra Charges? This Mobile Company Is Ready To Take On Jio And Airtel! See And Choose From These Plans

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent News

  • Trump makes big statement, says attack on Iran put on hold upon request from…, issues fresh warning to Tehran
  • ‘He has been an absolute legend of the game…’: Mark Boucher’s emotional tribute to MS Dhoni after CSK vs SRH IPL 2026 clash
  • Supreme Court allows Euthanasia of rabid and aggressive stray dogs
  • ‘Bastar is now Naxal-free’: HM Amit Shah on Naxalism in Chhattisgarh
  • Amul celebrates Saif Ali Khan’s ‘Kartavya’ with ‘Buttervya’ topical!

Latest News

Trump makes big statement, says attack on Iran put on hold upon request from…, issues fresh warning to Tehran

international media news
May 20, 2026

US President Donald Trump has said he is putting a planned military strike on Iran on hold after dir

‘He has been an absolute legend of the game…’: Mark Boucher’s emotional tribute to MS Dhoni after CSK vs SRH IPL 2026 clash

international media news
May 20, 2026

Supreme Court allows Euthanasia of rabid and aggressive stray dogs

international media news
May 20, 2026

‘Bastar is now Naxal-free’: HM Amit Shah on Naxalism in Chhattisgarh

international media news
May 20, 2026

Latest News

Trump makes big statement, says attack on Iran put on hold upon request from…, issues fresh warning to Tehran

international media news
May 20, 2026

‘He has been an absolute legend of the game…’: Mark Boucher’s emotional tribute to MS Dhoni after CSK vs SRH IPL 2026 clash

international media news
May 20, 2026

Popular Categories

  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Quick Links

  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
All Rights Reserved © International Media News | Website By - Hurl Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | WordPress Theme Ultra News