Skip to content
Wednesday, May 20
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
Home>>India>>Sambhal: UP District Administration Conducts Anti-Encroachment Drive Near Shahi Jama Masjid
India

Sambhal: UP District Administration Conducts Anti-Encroachment Drive Near Shahi Jama Masjid

international media news
December 16, 2024 56 Views0

Amid the ongoing tensions in Uttar Pradesh’s Sambhal, the district administration on Sunday launched an anti-encroachment drive to clear public spaces of illegal structures. According to Sambhal SDM Vandana Mishra, the operation aims to address encroachments in public areas and has been actively implemented in Chandauli for the past two months as well.

“Anti-encroachment drive is being run against encroachment on public places. This drive has also been run in Chandauli for the last two months… A drive is being run against electricity theft also in Sambhal..,” she said.

Earlier on Saturday morning, an anti-encroachment drive was carried out in the Shahi Jama Masjid area.
Speaking to ANI, DM Rajender Pensiya said “In the morning, we came to check whether loudspeakers are causing unnecessary noise (pollution). It was seen that electricity theft is happening here in large numbers.

Electricity theft is happening in about 15 to 20 houses and religious places. When we reached a mosque, we found 59 fans, a fridge, a washing machine and about 25 to 30 light points and the meter was found switched off. An intensive checking campaign is going on.”

Meanwhile, a temple in Uttar Pradesh’s Sambhal which had been closed since 1978 has been reopened. The temple premises was cleaned and arrangements for electricity have been made on Sunday. Moreover, CCTV cameras have also been installed for security reasons.

Vishnu Sharan Rastogi, patron of Nagar Hindu Sabha, earlier claimed that the temple has been reopened after 1978. He said that the temple was closed because no priest was ready to live there. Sambhal Circle Officer (SO) Anuj Kumar Chaudhary earlier said that they found a temple while inspecting information about encroachment.

“We had received information that a temple in the area was being encroached upon. When we inspected the spot, we found a temple there,” Chaudhary told ANI earlier on Saturday.

Meanwhile, Aaarti was performed on Sunday morning at the recently reopened Lord Shiva and Hanuman temple in Sambhal. UP Police personnel were also deployed outside the Lord Shiv and Hanuman temple that reopened after decades in Sambhal district.
This comes after the district administration discovered the temple on Saturday during the inspection being carried out in connection to the issue of electricity theft in the area. The temple has been reopened after 1978, Nagar Hindu Sabha Patron Vishnu Sharan Rastogi had claimed.

Share:

Previous Post

IND vs AUS: ‘Golden’ Era Of ‘Fab Four’ Back As Steve Smith Hits Test Hundred After 541 Days

Next Post

Maggi Prices To Increase After January 1 In India? Find Out Reason Here

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent News

  • Trump makes big statement, says attack on Iran put on hold upon request from…, issues fresh warning to Tehran
  • ‘He has been an absolute legend of the game…’: Mark Boucher’s emotional tribute to MS Dhoni after CSK vs SRH IPL 2026 clash
  • Supreme Court allows Euthanasia of rabid and aggressive stray dogs
  • ‘Bastar is now Naxal-free’: HM Amit Shah on Naxalism in Chhattisgarh
  • Amul celebrates Saif Ali Khan’s ‘Kartavya’ with ‘Buttervya’ topical!

Latest News

Trump makes big statement, says attack on Iran put on hold upon request from…, issues fresh warning to Tehran

international media news
May 20, 2026

US President Donald Trump has said he is putting a planned military strike on Iran on hold after dir

‘He has been an absolute legend of the game…’: Mark Boucher’s emotional tribute to MS Dhoni after CSK vs SRH IPL 2026 clash

international media news
May 20, 2026

Supreme Court allows Euthanasia of rabid and aggressive stray dogs

international media news
May 20, 2026

‘Bastar is now Naxal-free’: HM Amit Shah on Naxalism in Chhattisgarh

international media news
May 20, 2026

Latest News

Trump makes big statement, says attack on Iran put on hold upon request from…, issues fresh warning to Tehran

international media news
May 20, 2026

‘He has been an absolute legend of the game…’: Mark Boucher’s emotional tribute to MS Dhoni after CSK vs SRH IPL 2026 clash

international media news
May 20, 2026

Popular Categories

  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Quick Links

  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
All Rights Reserved © International Media News | Website By - Hurl Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | WordPress Theme Ultra News