Skip to content
Tuesday, August 18
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
Home>>Entertainment>>Ranveer Singh begins shooting for zombie thriller ‘Pralay’ in Mumbai
Entertainment

Ranveer Singh begins shooting for zombie thriller ‘Pralay’ in Mumbai

international media news
August 18, 2026 6 Views0

Basking in the success of ‘Dhurandhar’, Ranveer Singh has commenced the shoot for his forthcoming ambitious project ‘Pralay’ in Mumbai.

‘Pralay’ marks Ranveer’s first project after the Non-Cooperation Directive imposed on him by the FWICE was lifted.

In May, the Federation of Western India Cine Employees (FWICE) had issued a ‘Non-Cooperation Directive’ against Ranveer following his abrupt exit from Farhan Akhtar’s ‘Don 3’. As per the ban, more than 4 lakh film workers were instructed not to work with Ranveer.

However, on June 3, FWICE decided to revoke the Non-Cooperation Directive on Ranveer. The decision came after the federation faced pressure from the industry. Additionally, Ranveer had also sent a notice to FWICE.

Shifting our focus back to ‘Pralay’, touted to be a zombie apocalypse thriller, the much-anticipated drama stars ‘Lokah’ fame actress Kalyani Priyadarshan as the leading lady.

‘Pralay’ is being made under the direction of Jai Mehta, known for his work on ‘Lootere’ and ‘Scam 1992: The Harshad Mehta Story’, which he co-directed with Hansal Mehta.

The drama will revolve around a relentless odyssey against the terrifying possibility of an end-of-the-world catastrophe.

Set against the backdrop of Mumbai, ‘Pralay’ shares the journey of survival, courage, and instinct, fighting till the end for what matters the most when the world is near its end.

The shoot for ‘Pralay’ is taking place at live locations in and around Mumbai. It is reported that the makers wish to embrace the physicality and unpredictability of real-world environments.

‘Pralay’ will also be Ranveer’s primary project after the phenomenal success of ‘Dhurandhar’ and ‘Dhurandhar 2’.

Meanwhile, things are extremely exciting for Ranveer on the personal front as well, as he is all set to welcome his second child with wife Deepika Padukone.

Ranveer and Deepika announced their second pregnancy in April this year.

Making the exciting announcement on social media, the Bollywood couple uploaded a sweet photo of their daughter Dua holding a positive pregnancy test.

Share:

Previous Post

Cristiano Ronaldo hints at retirement, says ‘This is probably my last year of football’

Next Post

BWF World Championships 2026: India ready for Badminton’s biggest battle – Full schedule, Live streaming details

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent News

  • ISI-backed Shahzad Bhatti network destroyed before I-Day, terror plot foiled: HM Amit Shah
  • Muzammil Ibrahim joins Salman Khan and Nayanthara in Vamshi Paidipally’s SVC63
  • Asian Games 2026: “I Want a podium finish,” Raiza Dhillon opens up on shooting journey
  • Lakshmi Mittal’s Ukraine steel plant hit by Russian retaliatory missile strike
  • Defence Secretary Rajesh Kumar Singh arrives in Armenia to advance bilateral defence cooperation

Latest News

ISI-backed Shahzad Bhatti network destroyed before I-Day, terror plot foiled: HM Amit Shah

international media news
August 18, 2026

Union Home Minister Amit Shah  said Indian security forces had dismantled the ISI-backed Shahzad Bha

Muzammil Ibrahim joins Salman Khan and Nayanthara in Vamshi Paidipally’s SVC63

international media news
August 18, 2026

Asian Games 2026: “I Want a podium finish,” Raiza Dhillon opens up on shooting journey

international media news
August 18, 2026

Lakshmi Mittal’s Ukraine steel plant hit by Russian retaliatory missile strike

international media news
August 18, 2026

Latest News

ISI-backed Shahzad Bhatti network destroyed before I-Day, terror plot foiled: HM Amit Shah

international media news
August 18, 2026

Muzammil Ibrahim joins Salman Khan and Nayanthara in Vamshi Paidipally’s SVC63

international media news
August 18, 2026

Popular Categories

  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Quick Links

  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
All Rights Reserved © International Media News | Website By - Hurl Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | WordPress Theme Ultra News