Skip to content
Sunday, May 24
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
Home>>World>>‘Our Strikes Will Intensify…’: Israel Warns Hezbollah Amid Escalating Conflict
World

‘Our Strikes Will Intensify…’: Israel Warns Hezbollah Amid Escalating Conflict

international media news
September 24, 2024 137 Views0

Israel Defense Forces (IDF) Chief Lt. Gen. Herzi Halevi vowed to intensify attacks on Hezbollah, saying that Israeli forces “are carefully planning the coming days.” Since the Gaza conflict began last year, Israel has eliminated over 600 militants, including dozens of Hezbollah’s top military leaders, and struck hundreds of targets in Lebanon. Halevi made these comments during a televised address from the Tel Nof Airbase, a key site for the Israeli Air Force.

 

“The price Hezbollah is paying is increasing, and our strikes will intensify,” Halevi said, according to Xinhua news agency. “We have many more capabilities yet to deploy, and we are in a very high state of readiness, both offensively and defensively.” Additionally, he said that an Israeli airstrike on a building in Beirut’s southern suburb on Friday had “eliminated” Hezbollah’s chain of command.

 
 

This building was struck while Hezbollah commanders were reportedly planning an attack on northern Israel, aimed at killing civilians and kidnapping soldiers. “We will ensure the safety of those (displaced Israelis) returning (to their homes along the border), and if Hezbollah hasn’t understood this yet, they will continue to face blow after blow until they do,” he warned.

Tensions along the Israel-Lebanon border have surged sharply following explosions from communication devices across Lebanon on Tuesday and Wednesday, which resulted in 37 fatalities and left 2,931 injured, in addition to an Israeli airstrike on Friday targeting a building in the Jamous area of southern Beirut, causing 45 deaths and injuring dozens more.

Since October 8, 2023, the Israeli army and Hezbollah, which maintains strong ties to Hamas in the Gaza Strip, have been exchanging fire across the border, raising concerns that the nearly year-long confrontations could escalate into a full-scale war.

Share:

Previous Post

ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2024: Most Wickets By A Bowler In The Tournament’s History

Next Post

CBDT Notifies New Rule For Taxpayers Effective From 1 October 2024 — Here’s All You Want To Know About Direct Tax Vivad Se Vishwas Scheme, 2024

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent News

  • Top terror chiefs attend funeral of Pulwama attack mastermind, Hamza Burhan, in Islamabad
  • Michael Jackson’s 2005 trial revisited in Netflix docuseries ‘Michael Jackson: The Verdict’
  • US depleted half of Pentagon’s missile interceptors defending Israel: Report
  • Abhishek Sharma scripts IPL history vs RCB, becomes second player in the world to…
  • RBI’s dividend to Govt expected to surpass earlier record of Rs 2.7 lakh crore

Latest News

Top terror chiefs attend funeral of Pulwama attack mastermind, Hamza Burhan, in Islamabad

international media news
May 24, 2026

The funeral of Hamza Burhan, one of the alleged masterminds behind the 2019 Pulwama attack, drew a g

Michael Jackson’s 2005 trial revisited in Netflix docuseries ‘Michael Jackson: The Verdict’

international media news
May 24, 2026

US depleted half of Pentagon’s missile interceptors defending Israel: Report

international media news
May 24, 2026

Abhishek Sharma scripts IPL history vs RCB, becomes second player in the world to…

international media news
May 24, 2026

Latest News

Top terror chiefs attend funeral of Pulwama attack mastermind, Hamza Burhan, in Islamabad

international media news
May 24, 2026

Michael Jackson’s 2005 trial revisited in Netflix docuseries ‘Michael Jackson: The Verdict’

international media news
May 24, 2026

Popular Categories

  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Quick Links

  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
All Rights Reserved © International Media News | Website By - Hurl Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | WordPress Theme Ultra News