Skip to content
Tuesday, May 19
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
Home>>World>>Nawaz Sharif Struck Secret Deal In London, Won’t Return To Pak: Report
World

Nawaz Sharif Struck Secret Deal In London, Won’t Return To Pak: Report

international media news
June 19, 2022 286 Views0

Former Pakistan Interior Minister Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed on Friday claimed that former Prime Minister and Pakistan Muslim League-N supremo Nawaz Sharif will not be returning to the country as part of a secret deal struck in London, local media reported.

He made this statement after several PML-N leaders said that Nawaz Sharif will be arriving “soon” in the country but none of them gave any specific date, Geo News reported citing The News.

Former Interior Minister said that the closure of markets and shops at 7 pm would be an “economic death knell” for shopkeepers, for which the current “imported” government would be responsible.

Ahmed also pointed out that the Pakistani rupee had depreciated to 210 to a dollar while it was trading at 220 to a dollar in Hawala. He warned that the finance minister was about to give “another shot” of a price hike to the nation, reported Geo News.

 

Former Interior Minister further said in such a situation, former Prime Minister Imran Khan is the “only popular leader” in the country, while the one-dozen political parties in the ruling coalition have fallen out of public favor.

“Only Imran Khan has touched the hearts and minds of the people,” he said.

“The current imported government is another name for vested interests. This is a conglomerate of thieves,” Ahmed added.

Earlier, the Pakistan government ordered Markets across Sindh province have been ordered to shut down at 9 pm (local time) to save electricity amid constant power outages in the country.

Frequent load-shedding across the country has left the people to suffer sweltering high temperatures. The Shehbaz Sharif government has blamed its predecessor Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) for the energy shortfall.

The measures are being imposed to reduce the shortfall between the supply and demand of electricity. The government notification said the morning hours must be utilized for business activities.

Earlier this week, several Pakistan federal ministers urged the traders to adopt austerity measures to reduce the wastage of fuel and electricity.

This report about the government order comes amid Pakistan’s mounting concerns over the growing energy crisis.

Due to Pakistan’s inability to make payments to the Chinese power supplies, the country lies in the abyss of electricity outages which is disrupting life and business amid this unbearable heatwave.

They have shut down multiple plants because the Pakistani government has failed to pay dues to the tune of 300 billion rupees (USD 1.5 billion)

Share:

Previous Post

2 Crew Members Injured As Fighter Jet Crashes In Iran: Report

Next Post

“Situation Is Bad”: 4 Million Stranded, 25 Killed In Bangladesh Floods

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent News

  • Karuppu box office collection day 2: Suriya film sees 51% jump, crosses Rs 66 crore worldwide despite release hurdles
  • ‘Clock is ticking’: Trump warns Iran to move fast or “there won’t be anything left of them”
  • Kerala’s new CM Satheesan unveils welfare bonanza in first cabinet meeting; free bus travel for women, ₹3,000 hike for ASHA workers and more
  • Global crude oil prices rally up to 3% as US-Iran tensions escalate
  • Iran proposes new 14-point peace proposal to US via Pakistan to end war

Latest News

Karuppu box office collection day 2: Suriya film sees 51% jump, crosses Rs 66 crore worldwide despite release hurdles

international media news
May 19, 2026

 Following multiple hurdles and unexpected delays, Karuppu was finally released on May 15. The film

‘Clock is ticking’: Trump warns Iran to move fast or “there won’t be anything left of them”

international media news
May 19, 2026

Kerala’s new CM Satheesan unveils welfare bonanza in first cabinet meeting; free bus travel for women, ₹3,000 hike for ASHA workers and more

international media news
May 19, 2026

Global crude oil prices rally up to 3% as US-Iran tensions escalate

international media news
May 19, 2026

Latest News

Karuppu box office collection day 2: Suriya film sees 51% jump, crosses Rs 66 crore worldwide despite release hurdles

international media news
May 19, 2026

‘Clock is ticking’: Trump warns Iran to move fast or “there won’t be anything left of them”

international media news
May 19, 2026

Popular Categories

  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Quick Links

  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
All Rights Reserved © International Media News | Website By - Hurl Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | WordPress Theme Ultra News