Skip to content
Wednesday, May 20
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
Home>>Entertainment>>Meghan Markle Breaks Instagram Silence After 5 Years; Shares First Post Amidst Divorce Rumours
Entertainment

Meghan Markle Breaks Instagram Silence After 5 Years; Shares First Post Amidst Divorce Rumours

international media news
January 3, 2025 47 Views0

Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex and a member of the British Royal Family, returned to Instagram after a five-year break amid divorce rumours. She had married Prince Harry in 2018 at the beautiful St. George’s Chapel in Windsor Castle. Recently, she launched her new Instagram account with the username @meghan and shared her first video.

In the post, she shared a joyful video of herself running along the beach before stopping to write ‘2025’ in the sand. Although she had turned off comments, it was exciting to see her post receive likes from numerous celebrities, including Serena Williams, Chrissy Teigen, and Tan France.

She also posted the same video on her previous official Instagram ID with the caption, “2025, the year of Meghan. Our girl is officially back on Instagram with the account @meghan. The first post? A video shot by the Duke of Sussex, Prince Harry, capturing a magical moment full of hope for the future.”

According to ABC News, the video was shot by her husband, Prince Harry, on a public beach near their home in Montecito, California. He and his wife, along with their two kids, Archie and Lilibet, had been living in the area.

Meghan Markle launched a new Instagram account under her own name, marking her comeback to the platform about five years after she and Prince Harry closed their previous account, @sussexroyal. They had made this decision when they stepped back from their official duties in the British royal family.

The account launch occurred amidst widespread rumours about the couple’s divorce. Prince Harry addressed these rumours and said: “Apparently, we had bought or moved houses 10, 12 times. We had apparently divorced maybe 10 or 12 times as well. So it’s just like, what?” However, the couple denied the rumours about the divorce to the public earlier.

Although the couple had tended to keep their life private, a source shared some surprising insights about Ms Markle. According to the source, many people had said, “Everyone’s terrified of Meghan… She belittles people, she doesn’t take advice,” a source close to the couple told The Hollywood Reporter.

Share:

Previous Post

Ropeway Services In Delhi Soon? LG Directs DDA To Survey Sites For Cableways Across Yamuna

Next Post

Himachal Financial Crisis: CM Sukhu Shuns Power Subsidy, Urges Well-Off Consumers To Follow Suit

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent News

  • Trump makes big statement, says attack on Iran put on hold upon request from…, issues fresh warning to Tehran
  • ‘He has been an absolute legend of the game…’: Mark Boucher’s emotional tribute to MS Dhoni after CSK vs SRH IPL 2026 clash
  • Supreme Court allows Euthanasia of rabid and aggressive stray dogs
  • ‘Bastar is now Naxal-free’: HM Amit Shah on Naxalism in Chhattisgarh
  • Amul celebrates Saif Ali Khan’s ‘Kartavya’ with ‘Buttervya’ topical!

Latest News

Trump makes big statement, says attack on Iran put on hold upon request from…, issues fresh warning to Tehran

international media news
May 20, 2026

US President Donald Trump has said he is putting a planned military strike on Iran on hold after dir

‘He has been an absolute legend of the game…’: Mark Boucher’s emotional tribute to MS Dhoni after CSK vs SRH IPL 2026 clash

international media news
May 20, 2026

Supreme Court allows Euthanasia of rabid and aggressive stray dogs

international media news
May 20, 2026

‘Bastar is now Naxal-free’: HM Amit Shah on Naxalism in Chhattisgarh

international media news
May 20, 2026

Latest News

Trump makes big statement, says attack on Iran put on hold upon request from…, issues fresh warning to Tehran

international media news
May 20, 2026

‘He has been an absolute legend of the game…’: Mark Boucher’s emotional tribute to MS Dhoni after CSK vs SRH IPL 2026 clash

international media news
May 20, 2026

Popular Categories

  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Quick Links

  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
All Rights Reserved © International Media News | Website By - Hurl Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | WordPress Theme Ultra News