Skip to content
Wednesday, May 20
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
Home>>India>>Maha Kumbh 2025: Official Website Records Over 33 Lakh Visitors From 183 Countries Including India
India

Maha Kumbh 2025: Official Website Records Over 33 Lakh Visitors From 183 Countries Including India

international media news
January 8, 2025 99 Views0

With a week left for the Maha Kumbh Mela, the official website of the grand religious congregation is getting a lot of visitors and has been visited by over 33 lakh people from India and 182 other countries.

According to a representative of the technical team handling the website of Maha Kumbh, 33,05,667 have visited the website till January 4. “The website has been visited by people from various continents including Europe, Americas and Africa. The visitors belong to 183 countries including India. People from 6,206 cities and towns across the world have visited the website,” a representative of the technical team stated.

People from the US, Britain, Canada and Germany are among those visiting the website to get information about Maha Kumbh mela. The website was launched by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on October 6 last year and has been very helpful for visitors to get relevant information.

Apart from information related to Maha Kumbh, the website also has detailed about the traditions related to the significance of the religious event, spiritual gurus and studies concerning what is regarded as the largest gathering of pilgrims.

The Maha Kumbh Mela Authority and the police department have established a high-tech computerized lost-and-found registration centre utilizing AI technology, which is commonly referred to as the 1920 Centre.

This Centre will help pilgrims reconnect with their families and friends if they lose their way. It will offer digital registration for lost pilgrims at all locations. Maha Kumbh is being celebrated after 12 years and a huge turnout of devotees is expected in Prayagraj between January 13 to February 26. The district administration has been taking important steps to ensure the safety of the devotees.

Pilgrims flock to the Sangam–the confluence of the Ganga, Yamuna, and Saraswati rivers–to take the holy dip. Nearly 45 crore people are expected to come for the Maha Kumbh Mela.

Share:

Previous Post

India Becomes Second Largest Buyer Of Gold After Poland In 2024: World Gold Council

Next Post

Jasprit Bumrah Injury Update: Big Setback For India As Bumrah’s Participation In Champions Trophy Will Depend On…

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent News

  • Trump makes big statement, says attack on Iran put on hold upon request from…, issues fresh warning to Tehran
  • ‘He has been an absolute legend of the game…’: Mark Boucher’s emotional tribute to MS Dhoni after CSK vs SRH IPL 2026 clash
  • Supreme Court allows Euthanasia of rabid and aggressive stray dogs
  • ‘Bastar is now Naxal-free’: HM Amit Shah on Naxalism in Chhattisgarh
  • Amul celebrates Saif Ali Khan’s ‘Kartavya’ with ‘Buttervya’ topical!

Latest News

Trump makes big statement, says attack on Iran put on hold upon request from…, issues fresh warning to Tehran

international media news
May 20, 2026

US President Donald Trump has said he is putting a planned military strike on Iran on hold after dir

‘He has been an absolute legend of the game…’: Mark Boucher’s emotional tribute to MS Dhoni after CSK vs SRH IPL 2026 clash

international media news
May 20, 2026

Supreme Court allows Euthanasia of rabid and aggressive stray dogs

international media news
May 20, 2026

‘Bastar is now Naxal-free’: HM Amit Shah on Naxalism in Chhattisgarh

international media news
May 20, 2026

Latest News

Trump makes big statement, says attack on Iran put on hold upon request from…, issues fresh warning to Tehran

international media news
May 20, 2026

‘He has been an absolute legend of the game…’: Mark Boucher’s emotional tribute to MS Dhoni after CSK vs SRH IPL 2026 clash

international media news
May 20, 2026

Popular Categories

  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Quick Links

  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
All Rights Reserved © International Media News | Website By - Hurl Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | WordPress Theme Ultra News