Skip to content
Sunday, May 24
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
Home>>World>>Israel-Hezbollah War: Six Killed As Israel Launches Fresh Strike On Lebanon’s Beirut
World

Israel-Hezbollah War: Six Killed As Israel Launches Fresh Strike On Lebanon’s Beirut

international media news
October 4, 2024 84 Views0

Israel bombed central Beirut  killing at least six people, after its forces suffered their deadliest day yet on the Lebanese front in a year of battles with Hezbollah, an armed group supported by Iran.

Israel said it conducted a pinpoint airstrike on Beirut. Reuters witnesses described the explosion as tremendous, and a security source said the strike hit a building in the Bachoura neighborhood, near parliament, marking the closest Israeli strikes have come to Lebanon’s government offices.

Lebanese health officials said at least six people were killed and seven others wounded. A photo circulating on Lebanese WhatsApp groups – which Reuters was unable to immediately verify – showed a heavily damaged building with its first floor on fire.

Dahiyeh Hit By Missiles Following Israeli Airstrikes

Multiple missiles hit the southern suburb of Dahiyeh, where Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah was reportedly killed last week, in a series of loud explosions that sent people running for cover, Lebanese security officials said. The area had already been pounded by more than a dozen Israeli airstrikes on Wednesday.

A day after Iran launched more than 180 missiles into Israel, Israel said that eight of its soldiers were killed in ground combat in southern Lebanon as its forces advanced into the northern neighboring country.

Israel-Hezbollah War: Israeli Ground Forces Deploy In Lebanon After Iran’s Missile Attack

The Israeli military said ground operations in Lebanon were joined on Wednesday by regular infantry and armored units. This came after Iran’s missile attack and Israel’s vow of retaliation, which heightened fears that oil-rich Middle East could be drawn into wider conflict.

Hezbollah Reports First Ground Clashes With Israeli Troops

Hezbollah claims its fighters engaged Israeli ground troops in the first land battles since Israeli troops entered Lebanon on Monday, while the group said three Merkava tanks were destroyed by rockets near the border town of Maroun El Ras.

Share:

Previous Post

Shah Rukh Khan’s Jawan To Release In Japan After RRR’s Blockbuster Run In The Country

Next Post

Isha Foundation Row: SC Restrains Police Action, Transfers Plea From Madras HC

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent News

  • Top terror chiefs attend funeral of Pulwama attack mastermind, Hamza Burhan, in Islamabad
  • Michael Jackson’s 2005 trial revisited in Netflix docuseries ‘Michael Jackson: The Verdict’
  • US depleted half of Pentagon’s missile interceptors defending Israel: Report
  • Abhishek Sharma scripts IPL history vs RCB, becomes second player in the world to…
  • RBI’s dividend to Govt expected to surpass earlier record of Rs 2.7 lakh crore

Latest News

Top terror chiefs attend funeral of Pulwama attack mastermind, Hamza Burhan, in Islamabad

international media news
May 24, 2026

The funeral of Hamza Burhan, one of the alleged masterminds behind the 2019 Pulwama attack, drew a g

Michael Jackson’s 2005 trial revisited in Netflix docuseries ‘Michael Jackson: The Verdict’

international media news
May 24, 2026

US depleted half of Pentagon’s missile interceptors defending Israel: Report

international media news
May 24, 2026

Abhishek Sharma scripts IPL history vs RCB, becomes second player in the world to…

international media news
May 24, 2026

Latest News

Top terror chiefs attend funeral of Pulwama attack mastermind, Hamza Burhan, in Islamabad

international media news
May 24, 2026

Michael Jackson’s 2005 trial revisited in Netflix docuseries ‘Michael Jackson: The Verdict’

international media news
May 24, 2026

Popular Categories

  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Quick Links

  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
All Rights Reserved © International Media News | Website By - Hurl Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | WordPress Theme Ultra News