Skip to content
Saturday, May 23
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
Home>>World>>Iran Rejects Claims Linking Tehran To Hamas’ October 7 Attack On Israel
World

Iran Rejects Claims Linking Tehran To Hamas’ October 7 Attack On Israel

international media news
October 14, 2024 88 Views0

Iran’s permanent mission to the United Nations in New York rejected claims linking Tehran to Hamas’ October 7 surprise attack on Israel, the state media reported.

In a statement, the Iranian mission responded to questions from The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal regarding Israel’s claim of having access to minutes from Hamas’ secret meetings, which allegedly indicated Tehran was informed of the group’s plan for the October 7 attack, the IRNA reported.

“While Hamas officials based in (the Qatari capital) Doha have announced that they had no information about the operation and solely Hamas’ military wing based in Gaza had been responsible for the planning, deciding about and directing the operation, any claim aiming to partially or entirely link the operation to Iran or Hezbollah is invalid and comes from fabricated documents,” said the mission, Xinhua news agency reported, quoting IRNA.

The New York Times reported on Saturday that minutes of Hamas’ secret meetings, seized by the Israeli military and obtained by the American newspaper, provided a detailed record of the planning for the October 7 attack, as well as the determination of Yahya Sinwar, Hamas’ incumbent political bureau chief, to persuade the Palestinian group’s allies, Iran and Hezbollah, to join the operation or at least commit to a broader fight with Israel if Hamas staged a surprise cross-border raid.

On October 7, 2023, Hamas launched an unprecedented attack on southern Israel, killing around 1,200 people and taking approximately 250 hostages. In response, the Israeli military has been conducting a large-scale offensive on Gaza.

 

 

 

Iranian officials have consistently stated that while Iran supports Palestinian resistance groups, including Hamas, it had no prior knowledge of the attack on Israel and was not involved in its execution.

Share:

Previous Post

Maharashtra Elections: Uddhav Thackeray Opens Up About MVA’s CM Face As Polls Race Heats Up

Next Post

Ratan Tata: Visionary Who Transformed Tata Group Into $100 Billion Global Powerhouse

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent News

  • Revealed: How opening with Virat Kohli shaped Devdutt Padikkal’s batting approach in IPL
  • No shortage of petrol, diesel or LPG at retail outlets: Govt officials
  • GoPro, lunch under tree, then massacre: NIA chargesheet exposes chilling details of Pahalgam terror attack
  • Big win for China: US bows down, halts Taiwan arms sale after Trump-Xi meet
  • Prashanth Neel confirms timeline for ‘Dragon’ and ‘Salaar: Part 2’, opens up on ‘KGF 3’ plans

Latest News

Revealed: How opening with Virat Kohli shaped Devdutt Padikkal’s batting approach in IPL

international media news
May 23, 2026

Royal Challengers Bengaluru left-handed batter Devdutt Padikkal said opening the innings with Virat

No shortage of petrol, diesel or LPG at retail outlets: Govt officials

international media news
May 23, 2026

GoPro, lunch under tree, then massacre: NIA chargesheet exposes chilling details of Pahalgam terror attack

international media news
May 23, 2026

Big win for China: US bows down, halts Taiwan arms sale after Trump-Xi meet

international media news
May 23, 2026

Latest News

Revealed: How opening with Virat Kohli shaped Devdutt Padikkal’s batting approach in IPL

international media news
May 23, 2026

No shortage of petrol, diesel or LPG at retail outlets: Govt officials

international media news
May 23, 2026

Popular Categories

  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Quick Links

  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
All Rights Reserved © International Media News | Website By - Hurl Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | WordPress Theme Ultra News