Skip to content
Monday, May 25
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
Home>>India>>Chandigarh Blast: Police Offers Rs 2 Lakh Reward For Information On Suspects
India

Chandigarh Blast: Police Offers Rs 2 Lakh Reward For Information On Suspects

international media news
September 13, 2024 67 Views0

Chandigarh Police has announced a reward of Rs 2 lakh for anyone providing information leading to the arrest of the other two suspects involved in the blast case at Sector 10. A small suspected pressure-type blast occurred at a house in Chandigarh’s Sector 10 area on Wednesday evening, damaging windows and flower pots in a residential area, the police said.

 

“Chandigarh Police announces reward of Rs 2 lakhs for providing any information leading to the arrest of other two suspects involved in the blast case at sector 10. In clue of said two suspects persons, information can be given on Police control room no. 0172-2749194 or 112 and WhatsApp no 9465121000,” Police said in a statement.

 
 

Meanwhile, Sub Inspector Lakhwinder Singh said that the investigation is ongoing and a Central Forensic Science Laboratory team will arrive at the incident spot today also, as the investigation could not be completed yesterday because it was dark. Singh added the security has been deployed to safeguard the evidence.

“The CSFL teams will come. The investigation could not be completed yesterday because it was dark in the night… A three-wheeler has been recovered, but the accused are yet to be nabbed… The investigation is going on. Teams have been sent all over… The security has been deployed to safeguard the evidence… The family is fine. They have no issues with anyone. They reside in Australia,” Sub Inspector Singh said.

On being asked if the suspicious explosion is connected with the officer’s family residing in the concerned house previously, he said, “The investigation will be carried out on that point.”

 

Earlier on Wednesday, police and forensic teams reached the incident spot to gather evidence. One person has been arrested in connection with the blast, they said.

“A small pressure-type blast occurred here, damaging windows and some flower pots. The CFSL team has arrived, and all evidence is being gathered. The investigation is underway,” the SSP said.

The SSP also said that the complainant reported seeing two persons near the residence, allegedly throwing a grenade like object at the site. “The complainant has said that two suspicious people came in an auto and hurled a grenade like object. The complainant saw them. Teams are searching for them. Some blast has happened, we are investigating the cause of the blast,” she added.

Share:

Previous Post

Malaika Arora Father Death: Malaika Arora Gets Support From Khan Family, Arjun Kapoor; Gesture Melts Netizens’ Heart

Next Post

Uttarakhand Premier League 2024: RCB Player Became The Captain Of This Team! Take A Look

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent News

  • Top terror chiefs attend funeral of Pulwama attack mastermind, Hamza Burhan, in Islamabad
  • Michael Jackson’s 2005 trial revisited in Netflix docuseries ‘Michael Jackson: The Verdict’
  • US depleted half of Pentagon’s missile interceptors defending Israel: Report
  • Abhishek Sharma scripts IPL history vs RCB, becomes second player in the world to…
  • RBI’s dividend to Govt expected to surpass earlier record of Rs 2.7 lakh crore

Latest News

Top terror chiefs attend funeral of Pulwama attack mastermind, Hamza Burhan, in Islamabad

international media news
May 24, 2026

The funeral of Hamza Burhan, one of the alleged masterminds behind the 2019 Pulwama attack, drew a g

Michael Jackson’s 2005 trial revisited in Netflix docuseries ‘Michael Jackson: The Verdict’

international media news
May 24, 2026

US depleted half of Pentagon’s missile interceptors defending Israel: Report

international media news
May 24, 2026

Abhishek Sharma scripts IPL history vs RCB, becomes second player in the world to…

international media news
May 24, 2026

Latest News

Top terror chiefs attend funeral of Pulwama attack mastermind, Hamza Burhan, in Islamabad

international media news
May 24, 2026

Michael Jackson’s 2005 trial revisited in Netflix docuseries ‘Michael Jackson: The Verdict’

international media news
May 24, 2026

Popular Categories

  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Quick Links

  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
All Rights Reserved © International Media News | Website By - Hurl Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | WordPress Theme Ultra News