Skip to content
Sunday, May 24
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
Home>>Entertainment>>Bade Miyan Chote Miyan Row: Ronit Roy Slams Pooja Entertainment, Vows Never to Collaborate Again
Entertainment

Bade Miyan Chote Miyan Row: Ronit Roy Slams Pooja Entertainment, Vows Never to Collaborate Again

international media news
September 30, 2024 69 Views0

A few days back, several crew and cast members of ‘Bade Miyan Chote Miyan’ (BMCM) stood up for Ali Abbas Zafar after Pooja Entertainment filed a case against the filmmaker. The production house claimed that he, along with producer Himanshu Mehra, misappropriated the subsidy funds they took from Abu Dhabi authorities during the shoot of the big-budgeted actioner. From associate directors to actors, everyone took to social media and cleared that the production house’s claims are “baseless” as Ali Abbas Zafar used the Abu Dhabi subsidy to clear off their dues.

Now, Ronit Roy has joined the team to expose Vashu Bhagnani’s Pooja Entertainment. Ronit said in an interview, “I’m lucky to have got a large part of my acting fees for my work on ‘Bade Miyan Chote Miyan’. The money was supposed to come from Vashu Bhagnani and it came from Vashu Bhagnani, but that happened only after Himanshu Mehra intervened. And when it came to the dues of my staff and my security company that guarded the sets in Mumbai, it was all very much delayed and we got that also due to Himanshu Mehra.” He added that the dues were cleared from the Abu Dhabi subsidy, and now Zafar and Mehra are trying their best to clear the remaining dues as soon as possible.

Ronit also mentioned that his experience of working on ‘Bade Miyan Chote Miyan’ was so “painful” that he will never work with Pooja Entertainment ever again.

Further clearing the air around Ali Abbas Zafar and the claims of him hijacking the film, Ronit said, “Vashu was on the set every day. He is a veteran. It is difficult to believe how he did not realise that on the set.”

Previously, IFTDA president Ashoke Pandit said that they’ve been following up with Pooja Entertainment for the last 8 months, but no action was taken by them to clear the dues. He also said that the crew of Bade Miyan Chote Miyan is being paid from the Abu Dhabi subsidy under the supervision of the FWICE.

Share:

Previous Post

‘I Know How Tough It Is For A Player’: Gautam Gambhir Focused On Crafting The Ideal Playing XI

Next Post

Fossil Fuel Dominance In Electricity Generation To End By 2030, Renewable To Cross 50% Share: RBI

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent News

  • Top terror chiefs attend funeral of Pulwama attack mastermind, Hamza Burhan, in Islamabad
  • Michael Jackson’s 2005 trial revisited in Netflix docuseries ‘Michael Jackson: The Verdict’
  • US depleted half of Pentagon’s missile interceptors defending Israel: Report
  • Abhishek Sharma scripts IPL history vs RCB, becomes second player in the world to…
  • RBI’s dividend to Govt expected to surpass earlier record of Rs 2.7 lakh crore

Latest News

Top terror chiefs attend funeral of Pulwama attack mastermind, Hamza Burhan, in Islamabad

international media news
May 24, 2026

The funeral of Hamza Burhan, one of the alleged masterminds behind the 2019 Pulwama attack, drew a g

Michael Jackson’s 2005 trial revisited in Netflix docuseries ‘Michael Jackson: The Verdict’

international media news
May 24, 2026

US depleted half of Pentagon’s missile interceptors defending Israel: Report

international media news
May 24, 2026

Abhishek Sharma scripts IPL history vs RCB, becomes second player in the world to…

international media news
May 24, 2026

Latest News

Top terror chiefs attend funeral of Pulwama attack mastermind, Hamza Burhan, in Islamabad

international media news
May 24, 2026

Michael Jackson’s 2005 trial revisited in Netflix docuseries ‘Michael Jackson: The Verdict’

international media news
May 24, 2026

Popular Categories

  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Quick Links

  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
All Rights Reserved © International Media News | Website By - Hurl Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | WordPress Theme Ultra News