Skip to content
Wednesday, May 20
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
Home>>World>>7 Indians Injured In Germany’s Magdeburg Christmas Market Attack; Here’s What We Know
World

7 Indians Injured In Germany’s Magdeburg Christmas Market Attack; Here’s What We Know

international media news
December 23, 2024 66 Views0

At least seven Indian nationals reportedly sustained injuries on Friday in a car attack at a Christmas market in Magdeburg, Germany. Of these, three people have been discharged from the hospital, while the Indian Mission is closely monitoring the condition of the remaining victims, according to sources.

The attack, which sent shockwaves across the globe, involved a car deliberately ramming into a crowd of people at the bustling Christmas market. At least five people were killed in the incident, including an adult and a toddler, according to Saxony-Anhalt Prime Minister Reiner Haseloff, as per reports by CNN.
The incident also left 68 individuals injured, with 15 suffering serious injuries, 37 sustaining moderate injuries, and 16 escaping with minor wounds.

Suspect Identified As Saudi Arab Man

Reiner Haseloff, in a statement, confirmed that the suspect in the attack was a Saudi national who had been residing in Germany since 2006 and worked as a doctor. “We are currently in the process of compiling all further data and also carrying out the interrogation. According to the current information, it is an individual perpetrator, so there is no longer any danger to the city because we were able to arrest him,” Haseloff said in a televised address.

World Leaders Condemn Attack; Investigations Underway

World leaders expressed their deep sorrow and horror at the attack, offering condolences and standing in solidarity with the victims and their families. Meanwhile, security forces are continuing their investigations to uncover the motive behind the attack, with officials confirming no immediate indication of further threats.

India Call Attack ‘Horrific And Senseless’

The Indian Mission in Germany, along with local authorities, is ensuring that the injured Indian nationals receive the necessary care and support. In an official press release, the MEA expressed deep sorrow over the tragedy, stating, “We condemn the horrific and senseless attack at a Christmas market in Magdeburg, Germany. Several precious lives have been lost, and many have been injured. Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims.”

 

Share:

Previous Post

Sorgavaasal OTT Release Date: When And Where To Watch RJ Balaji-Led Tamil Prison Drama

Next Post

Foreign Investors Invest Rs 21,789 Crore In Share Market In December – Check Its Impact!

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent News

  • Trump makes big statement, says attack on Iran put on hold upon request from…, issues fresh warning to Tehran
  • ‘He has been an absolute legend of the game…’: Mark Boucher’s emotional tribute to MS Dhoni after CSK vs SRH IPL 2026 clash
  • Supreme Court allows Euthanasia of rabid and aggressive stray dogs
  • ‘Bastar is now Naxal-free’: HM Amit Shah on Naxalism in Chhattisgarh
  • Amul celebrates Saif Ali Khan’s ‘Kartavya’ with ‘Buttervya’ topical!

Latest News

Trump makes big statement, says attack on Iran put on hold upon request from…, issues fresh warning to Tehran

international media news
May 20, 2026

US President Donald Trump has said he is putting a planned military strike on Iran on hold after dir

‘He has been an absolute legend of the game…’: Mark Boucher’s emotional tribute to MS Dhoni after CSK vs SRH IPL 2026 clash

international media news
May 20, 2026

Supreme Court allows Euthanasia of rabid and aggressive stray dogs

international media news
May 20, 2026

‘Bastar is now Naxal-free’: HM Amit Shah on Naxalism in Chhattisgarh

international media news
May 20, 2026

Latest News

Trump makes big statement, says attack on Iran put on hold upon request from…, issues fresh warning to Tehran

international media news
May 20, 2026

‘He has been an absolute legend of the game…’: Mark Boucher’s emotional tribute to MS Dhoni after CSK vs SRH IPL 2026 clash

international media news
May 20, 2026

Popular Categories

  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Quick Links

  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
All Rights Reserved © International Media News | Website By - Hurl Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | WordPress Theme Ultra News