Skip to content
Sunday, May 24
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
Home>>India>>On Surgical Strike Anniversary, PM Modi Declares: New India Goes Inside To Hit Terrorists
India

On Surgical Strike Anniversary, PM Modi Declares: New India Goes Inside To Hit Terrorists

international media news
September 29, 2024 76 Views0

The Prime minister Narendra Modi said in his last speech that the 2016 surgical strike was a milestone, and it marked a transformation in India’s defense strategy. In fact, when he spoke on September 28, he wished there had been a time when bullets were fired from across the border and white flags were waved back by the Congress party. “When the BJP government decided to respond with shells, it made the other side reconsider their actions,” Modi stated.

Significance Of Surgical Strike

India conducted a surgical strike across the Line of Control (LoC) against terrorist launch pads on the night of September 28, 2016. This marked a decisive response to the terrorist attack that had taken the lives of Indian soldiers. Modi described this moment as pivotal in India’s military history and said, “India had told the world, ‘This is a new India that strikes back.’ We will not tolerate aggression or terror.”

It has also advanced to believe that the surgical strike was not merely a military exercise but a statement to the world “The terrorists know that if they commit any act of hostility, Modi will locate them, even if they are hiding underground.” This is a declaration of a new direction towards the national security of India India is not afraid to take bold steps for the protection of its sovereignty.

A New India: “Yeh Naya Bharat”

The phrase “Yeh naya Bharat” bears a new and renewed sense of strength and determination in the face of threats. Leadership in the form of Modi emerged with a turn in defense policy in India more proactive and assertive. This stance has been well exemplified through the surgical strike wherein India appeared to show off their capability and will to deal with terrorism aggressively.

Thus, Modi’s reflection on the surgical strike means that things have changed in the defense strategy of India. The operation launched in 2016 marked a new beginning in which India wasn’t hesitant in taking active action to counter threats. As PM emphasized, now the world has understood that it is India that can take any kind of stringent measure to guard its self-interest and realizes the theme of a “new India” and hence totally rejects terrorism.

Share:

Previous Post

Alia Bhatt’s Heartfelt Post On Ranbir Kapoor’s Birthday Is All Things Love: ‘You Make Life Feel Like..’

Next Post

Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3 Production Designer Rajat Poddar Passes Away; Director-Friend Anees Bazmee Says, ‘We Talked Last Night’

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent News

  • Top terror chiefs attend funeral of Pulwama attack mastermind, Hamza Burhan, in Islamabad
  • Michael Jackson’s 2005 trial revisited in Netflix docuseries ‘Michael Jackson: The Verdict’
  • US depleted half of Pentagon’s missile interceptors defending Israel: Report
  • Abhishek Sharma scripts IPL history vs RCB, becomes second player in the world to…
  • RBI’s dividend to Govt expected to surpass earlier record of Rs 2.7 lakh crore

Latest News

Top terror chiefs attend funeral of Pulwama attack mastermind, Hamza Burhan, in Islamabad

international media news
May 24, 2026

The funeral of Hamza Burhan, one of the alleged masterminds behind the 2019 Pulwama attack, drew a g

Michael Jackson’s 2005 trial revisited in Netflix docuseries ‘Michael Jackson: The Verdict’

international media news
May 24, 2026

US depleted half of Pentagon’s missile interceptors defending Israel: Report

international media news
May 24, 2026

Abhishek Sharma scripts IPL history vs RCB, becomes second player in the world to…

international media news
May 24, 2026

Latest News

Top terror chiefs attend funeral of Pulwama attack mastermind, Hamza Burhan, in Islamabad

international media news
May 24, 2026

Michael Jackson’s 2005 trial revisited in Netflix docuseries ‘Michael Jackson: The Verdict’

international media news
May 24, 2026

Popular Categories

  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Quick Links

  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
All Rights Reserved © International Media News | Website By - Hurl Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | WordPress Theme Ultra News