Skip to content
Sunday, May 24
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

International Media News

  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Editors choice
  • Gallery
    • Image
    • Video-gallery
Home>>World>>‘Hezbollah Has Used You’…: Day After Deadly Strikes, Israeli PM Netanyahu Sends Out Message For Lebanese Citizens | Key Points
World

‘Hezbollah Has Used You’…: Day After Deadly Strikes, Israeli PM Netanyahu Sends Out Message For Lebanese Citizens | Key Points

international media news
September 25, 2024 70 Views0

Amid the ongoing deadly conflict between Israel and Hezbollah, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu addressed the Lebanese people, emphasizing that Israel’s military actions are not aimed at them but specifically targeted at Hezbollah. Notably, his remarks come in the wake of Israeli strikes on Monday that resulted in the deaths of nearly 500 Lebanese citizens.

 

In his video message shared online, Netanyahu said,  “For a long time, Hezbollah has used you as human shields. They have stored rockets in your homes and missiles in your neighborhoods. These weapons are aimed directly at our cities and citizens, and to defend our people from Hezbollah’s attacks, we must destroy these weapons.”

 
 

Warning the Lebanese people, Netanyahu further said, “Earlier today, the military started advising you to evacuate the danger zone. I strongly encourage you to take this warning seriously. Don’t let Hezbollah jeopardize your safety or that of your loved ones. Don’t allow Hezbollah to place Lebanon in harm’s way.”

“Leave the danger zone immediately. Once our operation is over, you will be able to return to your homes safely,” he concluded.

Deadly Israeli Attacks

Lebanon’s Hezbollah-led Health Ministry reported 492 casualties as of Monday night, including 35 children and 58 women. According to the reports, at least 1,645 people were injured, and thousands of families had been forced to flee their homes. 

According to Lebanese officials, the recent wave of attacks marks the deadliest since the 2006 conflict between Israel and Hezbollah. The Israeli military urged civilians in southern and eastern Lebanon to evacuate as it intensifies its airstrikes on Hezbollah positions. Thousands of residents fled from southern Lebanon, and the highway leading out of the key port city of Sidon packed with vehicles heading toward Beirut turning it into the largest mass departure since 2006.

Hezbollah’s Retaliation

Hezbollah declared yesterday that it has launched dozens of rockets toward Israel, targeting military bases. 
Hezbollah launched approximately 150 rockets, missiles, and drones into northern Israel in response to airstrikes that killed a top commander and several fighters.
This recent cross-border violence comes on the heels of a series of deadly explosions involving pagers and walkie-talkies across Lebanon, which Hezbollah has accused Israel of orchestrating. These blasts, which occurred last week, resulted in at least 39 deaths and injured nearly 3,000 people.

International Pressure

Monday’s violence drew condemnation from Arab countries and global powers, who called for Israel and Hezbollah to de-escalate tensions. Despite international pressure, both sides remain resolute, refusing to yield any ground

Share:

Previous Post

Divya Khossla On Similarities Between ‘Savi’ And Alia Bhatt’s ‘Jigra’: Grateful I Got The Opportunity To Explore This Genre First’

Next Post

UP Enforces Masks, Gloves For Chefs And Waiters, CCTV Installation at All Eateries

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent News

  • Top terror chiefs attend funeral of Pulwama attack mastermind, Hamza Burhan, in Islamabad
  • Michael Jackson’s 2005 trial revisited in Netflix docuseries ‘Michael Jackson: The Verdict’
  • US depleted half of Pentagon’s missile interceptors defending Israel: Report
  • Abhishek Sharma scripts IPL history vs RCB, becomes second player in the world to…
  • RBI’s dividend to Govt expected to surpass earlier record of Rs 2.7 lakh crore

Latest News

Top terror chiefs attend funeral of Pulwama attack mastermind, Hamza Burhan, in Islamabad

international media news
May 24, 2026

The funeral of Hamza Burhan, one of the alleged masterminds behind the 2019 Pulwama attack, drew a g

Michael Jackson’s 2005 trial revisited in Netflix docuseries ‘Michael Jackson: The Verdict’

international media news
May 24, 2026

US depleted half of Pentagon’s missile interceptors defending Israel: Report

international media news
May 24, 2026

Abhishek Sharma scripts IPL history vs RCB, becomes second player in the world to…

international media news
May 24, 2026

Latest News

Top terror chiefs attend funeral of Pulwama attack mastermind, Hamza Burhan, in Islamabad

international media news
May 24, 2026

Michael Jackson’s 2005 trial revisited in Netflix docuseries ‘Michael Jackson: The Verdict’

international media news
May 24, 2026

Popular Categories

  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Quick Links

  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with us
  • Login
  • Add Post
  • Account
  • Dashboard
All Rights Reserved © International Media News | Website By - Hurl Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | WordPress Theme Ultra News